Delivery & Returns
- For all UK orders, we use 2nd class standard postage, which is £3.35.
- If you live locally (within Bath), we can deliver free of charge, usually by bicycle. You are also welcome to collect, in fact, we will refund you 10% of your order after collection. Please contact us to organise pick up at a time to suit you on:
- If you're further afield, please select the postage payment at checkout, thank you.
- Standard shipping is usually 2-5 days, but we're often quicker.
- Please do contact us if you need an order more urgently and we'll see what we can do.
- We will email you to let you know when we have posted your Monkey Threads.
- Please email us, within 14 days, to organise a return.
- You are responsible for paying the return postage.
- The item should be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, unwashed and with any original tags attached.
- Please state your order number on the return.
- Returns must be requested within 14 days of shipment.
- We will contact you to let you know that we have received your return and your refund will be processed.
Please post returns to:
Monkey Threads Preloved
17, Cranwells Park
We take every care to depict colours and fabrics as accurately as possible on our website. However, specifications, descriptions and colour references are not intended to be binding and variations may occur depending on your browser software or computer system.